We've Got Answers!
Fall In Sight HQ
Portland, Oregon, USA
FIS Apparel uses USPS Mail to ship all packages.
Orders placed Monday through Friday before 12:00PM Pacific Time are generally shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12:00PM Pacific Time, on a weekend, or on a holiday are shipped the next business day. All orders are shipped from FIS Apparel's warehouse in Beaverton, Oregon. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has shipped. Please note, for consumer protection all orders are subject for review. On occasion, this may cause a slight delay in processing your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Yes. We offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $50 shipping within the United States.
The following shipping fees apply: $7.99 Priority Mail (1-3 days) Orders over $50.00 - Free shipping Do you ship outside the United States? We currently do not ship outside of the United States.
We currently do not make custom pieces.
If you do not receive you package please contact USPS, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FIS apparel is designed and printed in the Northwest.
Yes. You can sign up for our newsletter, and you will receive e-mail updates on new products, sales, events, and other special announcements. We also encourage you to follow us on Instagram (@fallinsightapparel)
When a certain size or color selection is greyed-out, it means that we are currently sold out of that specific selection.
We are unable to place orders on items that we expect to receive in the future – no backorders. If you do not see the size you are looking for at this time, please check back as we do receive returns and update our inventory daily.
• We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
• To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
• Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. • You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Please email us at email@example.com and a customer service representative will happily answer any other questions.